[abrouxados] Heresy new release and Taumaturgia August 2013 • News

Miguel Prado Casanova miguel en taumaturgia.com
Sab Ago 3 15:28:44 CEST 2013

Dear Friends,

I'm happy to announce that my website is back in operation. I regret any disturbance resulting from this.

My new release new release on Heresy co-release with Pilgrim Talk: Heresy 04 / PT27 Miguel Prado - Kempelen's Lesson (On Voice And Tape) 7" lathe cut
is now available to purchase easily through this link http://www.taumaturgia.com/miguelprado/heresy-records/miguel-prado-kempelen%C2%B4s-lesson-on-voice-and-tape .

From Taumaturgia, we are working on the next releases.

We are preparing two limited edition cassettes.
The first one (#ta009) will be the live recording of the concert by Ryu Hankil, Roberto Mallo, Miguel Prado in in A Coruña in February 2010.
The second one (#ta011) will be a double-live recording of the last two concerts of Volontè in 2013.

Also we are finishing the release of the second long play album of Volontè (#ta012).

Finally, and in co-edition with Ursonate Fanzine http://ursonatefanzine.tk/ , the number 000000003 of the fanzine ( taumaturgia release #ta008) will include the Spanish version of Idioms & Idiots by Jean-Luc Guionnet, Seijiro Murayama, Mattin and Ray Brassier, along with the audio CD of the live recording at NPAI festival Niort.

We would like to remind that we still have copies of our beloved Book "Unconstituted Praxis" by Mattin, it can be purchased here: http://www.taumaturgia.com/?page_id=134

Thanks so much for all of your support.

Abrazos
Miguel Prado

http://www.taumaturgia.com/miguelprado
http://www.taumaturgia.com

This mail is for informational purposes, we would regret that it may be seen as  a purely promotional mail. If you don't want to receive any mail from us, please answer to this message with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line and you will be permanently removed from our mailing list.