[abrouxados] Industria masoquista european tour 2011

preta en casadasatochas.info preta en casadasatochas.info
Mie Mar 16 10:39:58 CET 2011

Ola,

reenvío correo por se fora de interese.
unha aperta

lucía

De: Industria Masoquista [mailto:industriamasoquista em hotmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011 1:51
Para: Bello Fariñas, Lucia
Asunto: Industria Masoquista Tour 2011

Hello Lucia!

How are you? Here is Javier from Industria Masoquista. I got your
email from Marc of One Man Nation. I am looking for play gigs in
Europe between 01th October & 05th November 2011. I would like to play
shows in Europe please, let me know if you could to help me with it or
if you know people that could to organize some shows in Spain, France,
  Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, England & Poland please, send me
their contacts. Here is a sampler of my muzik
http://experimentalelektronik.de/industria_masoquista/ They're tracks
from 1997 to 2005. A live set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2R28UI9Ykg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBDBbmyjjqU &
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg41n7RrvF4  If you need more info
please, let me know.

Here are some dates about my tour:

Germany:

14th October live at Waggon Offenback
15th October live at Berlin

France:

19th October live at Nancy
21th October live at Bourg En Bresse

Belgium:

23th October live at Gent

United Kingdom:

31th October live at Bristol

all the best
Javier
industriamasoquista em hotmail.com
http://rapeartprods.com/
http://myspace.com/rapeartprods

c/o: Javier F. Riera Navas, P.O. Box: 05-01-268, Latacunga - ECUADOR,
South America